Monday, November 4, 2019

Dear Andrew Scheer



Dear Andrew Scheer If I were you
This is what I would say and do
I would tell those that scream “freedom of choice”
“I will not support this type of killing with my voice”
I would tell those in the biased media and in the party as well
“I will allow people to speak about abortions’ destructive hell”
I would tell them I have had enough of their crap and lies
“I will try to put an end to this atrocity where an innocent child dies”
I would tell them again as you have done repeatedly
“I will not march in pride parades with their naked obscenities”
I would tell them regarding so-called same –sex marriage          
“I will not give credence to an act that is not the real package”
I would tell them God created man and woman together
“I will say I believe other types of couplings are a human disorder”
I would tell them I will not support euthanasia in our land
“I would tell them legalized killing is sick and needs to be banned”
I would tell them this once great land had gone to Pot
“I will roll back this legalization of a drug that brings mind rot”
I will expose government mandated sex educated perversions in the schools
“I will put an end to this forced filth by those that rule”
Finally I would tell those that support society’s destruction.
“I will fight your diabolical agendas with satisfaction”
You people, I believe are sick, and need to admit that you have problems
“Instead you pretend you are the ones that have all the wisdom”

“The hottest places in hell are reserved for those who, in times of great moral crisis, maintain their neutrality.”  Dante Alighieri
         
“I tremble for my country when I reflect that God is just; that his justice cannot sleep forever.” - Thomas Jefferson

Stephen J. Gray
November 4, 2019.


Links of interest below:
Some Links below, I believe, describe Canada’s road to ruin: