Sunday, November 10, 2019

The Vendetta against Andrew Scheer



The biased media have a vendetta against Andrew Scheer. These Trudeau lapdogs are fed by $600 million dollars of taxpayers’ money. These hounds of hate are anti-catholic bigots and are vilifying Scheer’s religion.

The anti-catholic media are having a field day
Bad mouthing Catholics in various ways
Their latest target is Andrew Scheer
Attacking him with a media pointed spear...

Now they are assaulting Scheer’s Catholic religion
They want him to confess what is a “sin” in his opinion?
These hypocrite media and their biased catholic hate
Would not dare attack any other religion to alienate...

Other political parties are also on the media bandwagon of hate and discrimination. The leader of the NDP party reportedly said this:
“NDP Leader Jagmeet Singh also said last month that in his view, ‘you cannot have Mr. Scheer’s beliefs and be Prime Minister of Canada.’”

Imagine if anyone had said the same thing about NDP leader Jagmeet Singh. All hell would have broken loose and the cries of “discrimination,” and  “racism,” and “bigotry,” would have been headlines all over the TV media and newspapers. Is there a double standard in this country?
Mr Singh as far as I am aware has not apologized or been held to account for his remarks by any of the bought and paid for Trudeau media. He wears his religion openly and rightly so, but gets away unscathed by the media for his bigoted and discriminatory remarks against Andrew Scheer.

Still any thinking person knows the malicious media have their agenda, and they are showing it:

The malicious media are having their spiteful way
Spreading their propaganda twenty four hours a day                
Attacking anyone that opposes their twisting of truth
The squeals of these jackals of journalism is uncouth

Braying like asses from their platforms of propaganda
They are the word “experts” on lying lines and stanzas
You can see some of them on political T.V. shows
Gibbering and sniggering Pinocchios’ as their constant lies grow

Some of them are now funded by taxpayers’ dollars
Bought and paid for by the present ruling political horror
They are his media dogs that bark and support corruption
The people of the land are subjected to all kinds of their deception...
                                          
You can see them snivelling, mocking, and giggling on political shows where the host is a “media refugee” from the Collective Broadcasting Corporation (CBC). And now works for Crap TV, oops I mean CTV where he hosts the scrum bums frequently.

If I were Andrew Scheer I would say this to them all:

Dear Andrew Scheer If I were you
This is what I would say and do
I would tell those that scream “freedom of choice”
“I will not support this type of killing with my voice”
I would tell those in the biased media and in the party as well
“I will allow people to speak about abortions’ destructive hell”
I would tell them I have had enough of their crap and lies
“I will try to put an end to this atrocity where an innocent child dies”
I would tell them again as you have done repeatedly
“I will not march in pride parades with their naked obscenities”
I would tell them regarding so-called same –sex marriage          
“I will not give credence to an act that is not the real package”
I would tell them God created man and woman together
“I will say I believe other types of couplings are a human disorder”
I would tell them I will not support euthanasia in our land
“I would tell them legalized killing is sick and needs to be banned”
I would tell them this once great land had gone to Pot
“I will roll back this legalization of a drug that brings mind rot”
I will expose government mandated sex educated perversions in the schools
“I will put an end to this forced filth by those that rule”
Finally I would tell those that support society’s destruction.
“I will fight your diabolical agendas with satisfaction”
You people, I believe are sick, and need to admit that you have problems
“Instead you pretend you are the ones that have all the wisdom”

Finally, Mr. Scheer I believe you are a man of courage. So, start telling it like it is. Stop trying to accommodate those that have their agenda. I have given you some information above that you are welcome to use.
I believe the Trudeau financed media -paid for with taxpayers’ dollars – are out to get you. As are some in your political party, that are already on record, as making disparaging remarks about your character.  Obviously they cannot be trusted. So do the right thing, it’s not too late, and speak out for truth, morality and ethics.
At least you will be able to look yourself in the mirror. Win or lose. Because:

“There is nothing politically right that is morally wrong” - Daniel O’Connell

Stephen J. Gray
November 10, 2019.

Links of interest below: