Monday, March 11, 2019

Has Corruption Become “Normal” in Canada?



“Despotic power is always accompanied by corruption of morality.” Lord Acton                                                                                                              
    
The latest scandal in Canada is the SNC-Lavalin affair.

The Canadian media have been filled with stories for weeks now about SNC-Lavalin.  The investigative media’s job is to search for truth. Unfortunately, over the years in Canada, and today, there have been stories that do not get much or any coverage. Which raises, the question; Are the media selective, in what stories are covered, and are other stories censored?

We keep hearing the words “rule of law” constantly, but, one has to ask:

Where is the Concern in Canada”?


Where is the concern about rule of law, when 491 babies were left to die in Canada? [1] [2]

Where is the concern about rule of law in Canada, when ‘militant terrorists’ were allowed into Canada? [3]

Where is the concern about rule of law in Canada, when taxpayers’ money funds and reportedly trains terrorists? [4]

Where is the concern about the rule of law in Canada, when $600 million of taxpayers’ dollars was wining and dining war criminals? [5]

Where is the concern about rule of law in Canada, When NATO an organization funded by Canadians tax dollars is reportedly funding, training and arming the terrorists it is supposed to be fighting? [6]

Where is the concern about the rule of law in Canada, when armed forces were joking about being ‘being part of ‘al-Qaida’s air force,’? [7]

Where is the concern about the rule of law in Canada, when the corporate media are covering up the treachery of war criminals? [8] [9]
...
More info on this at link below]

The information listed above is not being covered by the Canadian Media that is why I asked earlier; Are they selective in their reporting? The SNC-Lavalin affair is getting blanket coverage by them. But, they fail society by non-coverage of the evidence listed above. Which raises serious questions.

Therefore I ask: “What is happening to Canada”?

I see a country being destroyed by those that rule
I see a country in the hands of fools
I see the peoples’ tax dollars being squandered
I see those in power giving perverted orders

I see our children exposed to mandated sexual perversions
I see this is called: “government freedom of expression”
I see thousands of illegal entries crossing our borders
I see them put up in hotels, is that a disorder?

I see our streets where thousands are homeless
I see no hotels for them, are we uncaring and heartless?
I see thousands of people attending food banks
I see our “leaders” spending millions on weapons and tanks

I see our “leaders” bombing and killing in other countries
I see all the war crimes caused by the war industry
I see corruption, and perversion out in the open
I see people marching naked, and this is not forbidden

I see people can be murdered if they sign a piece of paper
I see just like Nazi Germany we have “compassionate” euthanasia
I see hundreds of thousands of innocent pre-born lives
I see them slaughtered in abortion chambers, day and night

I see an abortionist gets the country’s highest honour
I see and wonder, about this land’s Charter
I see this document is called a “living tree”
I see and wonder is its fruit rotten, do you agree?

I see the law of this once great and decent land
I see it perverted, and killing is allowed by an “approved” hand
I see some of the people protesting this lawless corruption
I see others that think this is “caring” and appropriate action

I see a country that has legalized dope
I see a country on a slippery slope
I see a land that has gone to Pot
I see and wonder, are we ruled by crackpots?

I see a land that welcomes ‘terrorist militants’
I see what is happening as treacherous, but “consistent”
I see and ask, “Do we a have a big problem in positions of power”?
I see and wonder when will all this treachery be over?

I see and ask, “Will the people ever say, enough”?
Or is the country too far gone, in all this stuff
Are the people conditioned to believe, they are “free”?
I am just telling you this, and saying: “What I See”

And finally I ask:
Has Canada Become Depraved, Degenerate, and Debauched Under “The Rule of Law”?

“The hottest places in hell are reserved for those who, in times of great moral crisis, maintain their neutrality.”  Dante Alighieri

Stephen J. Gray
March 11, 2019.

Note: This article can be freely circulated. SJG.